Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Disappointed again

The last thing I hope to get from you is throwing cold water at me.

Do you know why I don't want to share the happenings I experienced with you? Because I know at many times, you will give negative comments.

Maybe is because of this, that I don't share much of my feelings or thinking with you since young.

I would like to tell you more, share with you more. But you proved to me that I made the wrong choice. I often get to hear very negative comments from you, which made me SUPER sianz. And so I've decided not to talk so much anymore.

All I want is just your support. You don't have to give me your physical support, I just want some words of encouragement and some mental support.

I just got so sad over your comments that I cried.

I'm kinda tired.

Yet I can't do anything. I can't talk back, I can't say you back. But I can't pretend that nothing has happened!!!

Sometimes I'm just so lost that I don't know what to do.

Yes, I know you want me to have the best, and worry that I get bullied or what. But hey, I'm already 24, going 25 soon. I'm no long 4 or 5 years old. You can't always lock me in the cage. One day, i might just break open the gate and fly off.

My mood is damn low.

I still hope I can get your support.

No comments: