Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Surprise

After badminton and table tennis, lub lub and I went to Geylang for dinner with A & K and YT. Had the famous beef hor fun, fried carrot cake, omelete with olyster, gong bao frog leg and sambal kang kong. The food is nice! And as usual, our frens have a good time luffing with lub lub and A around. As well as luffing at me and lub lub 'arguing' every now and then.

After dinner, lub lub went to collect something he bought online. And it's a coach pouch for me!!! Wooooo Hooooooooooo~~~

Didn't expect him to get that for me. And just a small pouch can be expensive just coz of the brand... but well.. I love it~ hehe... but the problem now is... I 舍不得use the pouch.. scared will dirty it... how how??Anyway, thank you my darling~~ Muacks!!!

No comments: