Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Not So Little Black Dot

I removed the not so little black dot abt 1.5 mths ago. But the whole healing process was not as smooth as it should be.

1. The white dissolvable thread was BROKEN and the wound opened up. Went back to the doc the day after the surgery and restitch a blue ugly thread outside the skin.

2. Abt a week later, the wound looked like infected with yellow thingy. Doc not in SG and thus went to see the associated doc instead. The associate doc felt that it was healing well and the yellowish thing is not infection. It's just accumulation of the cream I applied. He took out the stitch.

3. Went back to Doc for review after he was back in SG and he removed the white stitch for me.

4. The holes of the stitch head looked infected. Went back to Doc to check and true enuff, infection. Injection was done.

5. 1 month after the surgery, went back for review. No infection already but the wound is still very red. Doc helped to use laser on the wound, supposed to lighten the colour.

6. 2 wks later, today, the wound is still as red. Morever, there seems to be a lump. It is as big as the original not so little black dot, and it is hard. Worried abt it and went back for chk up.

The moment I stepped into the clinic, doc was with the nurses at the counter. He looked at my wound and said, wah lao y like tat! haha I think he is pretty frustrated with all the nonsense tat happened on the wound area. He then said u very ke lian very xin ku hor. I said no la I jsut feel very ma fan. Then all of the sudden, he pat my head and say ke lian! I was stunned! er... I noe tat the whole clinic felt that I'm a young little ger and tot tat I'm still schooling and stuff, but hello I'm not tat young leh.. or did the doc feel like I'm his daughter at tat moment? haha.

Anyway he helped to laser again and injected some med. This will help to flatten the lump and lighten the colour. He told me tat this is the first time tat such surgery has such result, usually the healing is quite fast and good. Well, guess I broke his record! He said tat for normal cases if there is any redness after the surgery, he would charge the patient for the laser shots. But he said tat coz I am very nice (maybe is coz i nv complain in spite of all these happenings) he helped me with all these for free, without extra charge. And I will haf to go back 2 wks later for the 2nd laser and injection session. Doc said that he felt bad abt this whole thing. But actually I do not think it is his fault. As many ppl heal much faster than me. And b4 the surgery I already signed a form saying tat there will be chances of having scar after the surgery. But doc actually did his best and helped all he can without charging me 1 more cent.

Well, I think I am the onli ma fan patient he has. haha. But I guess in a way, I didnt lugi at all coz I made every cent I spent worth it with so many follow up action.. well I rather not haf all these.. haha

2 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

Question is, how much did u pay for it? hahah

I removed mine and there is one hold lor. !@#$%^&*

小秀秀 said...

i paid $500 for the surgery, then $90+ for medication + consultation fee. read a lot of reviews all gd one. my frens went and everything is smooth.. i think is just my skin!!!