Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Princess and The Frog

Watched this cartoon movie this afternoon and found it quite a funny and nice show. There are so many parts tat makes me and my colleague laughed. Be it lame or stupid or jsut funny, we had quite a relaxed and happy 98minutes.

It is a typical happily ever after fairytale. Yet it actually brought across some message to the audiences.

In life, we do not have to fulfil all our wants. What is impt is our need. In the show, princess wants to haf a restaurant of her own as that was her dad (who had passed away) and her dream. However, she does not need tat. What she needs is love.

Same goes to me. I want to haf a wedding tat I like. I want to take pre wedding photo shoots with beautiful backgrd. I want to haf surprises for all my guests at my wedding. I want to haf a memorable wedding. But do I need all these? Maybe not.. What I need is love. What I need is to be with my other half. What I need is we are happy together and haf a happy future.

And so I will try to keep tat in mind!

Also, a simple sentence might bring across the message A with you needing to do way A. But often we do not see that there is actually another way B, which can also result in the same message A. So if you tried way A and it fails, dun give up as there is still plan B!

In the movie, the frog can only turn back into the prince if he kiss the princess. However, due to some reasons, he failed to do so. But he din think of another princess. He didnt think of another way. When he married the other female frog, and kissed, both of them turned back into human! Tat is because after the lady frog is married to the male frog who is supposed to be a prince, the lady frog will be a princess and so when the male frog kissed his wife, he is also kissing a princess and thus ta da~

So sumtimes if we are not able to achieve what we tot we should, do not give up. Think of the same thing from another point of view and u may see another answer!

3 comments:

(T) (H) (B) said...

oki. next movie

小秀秀 said...

hehe.. dun expect too much coz it's a v simple movie. just like those old cartoon we watched when we were young. 2d. instead of the 3d animation we always see now. but i like the 2d effect too! though story line simple but i like it. :)

Peter and Irene said...

wanted to bring Little Celest for the movie