Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My New Love

Some time back, I walked past the Agnes B boutique at Wisma Isetan, saw a black poker dot bag, fell in love with it straight away and was tempted to get it.

A few days ago, Lubby said that he would buy that bag for me!
Went to see the bag on Thursday but was still deciding if I should get the bag. Din really want it coz it is not cheap. But Lubby kept tempting me... haha.

Went to see it again today. Tried on the A4 size one.. looked kinda big on me. Tried one size smaller, looked nicer, but a bit too small for everyday use. Then I saw this new arrival (which arrived 2 days ago, wasn't even in stall on Thursday when we went there.). Black, bling bling dots, and jsut the rite size for everyday use! And Lubby got me tat~ :)
And coz every $500 spent, you can get a free Agnes B bear... and after getting that bag, it's abt $145 away from that target. So I was thinking of getting the original soft soft material poker dot bag I wanted, but the smallest size. It's more for like going for dinner, or for a few hours shopping or for a meal etc. And furthermore I do not haf such size bag! Thus, I got it~ haha. Coz I really like that pattern also and then the Agnes B bear is pretty~
It comes with a 'necklace' for the bear, which is more like a bag charm, or a bracelet.. and the sole of the bear's foot... bling bling!!!
Love my new bags~~~ Adding on to my Agnes B collection.. hehe.. really love Agnes B bags more and more~ :)

No comments: