Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 20, 2010

The New Environment

I've been in my current new job for 3 mths plus. It's very very different from my previous job and so far I'm liking what I'm doing now.

I'm not a desk bound person.. and thus I always look forward to time when I can leave the office for visit. My current job scope requires me to go out for field work quite often and that is my favourite part. It is the 'going out' that keeps me motivated! haha.

Why is it so?

Simply because I LOVE children. When I go out for visit, I will get to see children. :) And maybe I will even get to talk to them. :)

Love it when children wave to me when they see me at their centre.

Love it when children come to me and talk to me when I am walking ard in their centre.

Love it when children come over to hold my hand or pull my finger to get my attention when I walk ard in their centre.

Love it when I get to see children having lesson, playing games, having their meals, taking their nap, running ard......

Children really brighten up my day, without fail.

When I went down to the centre for feedback visit, which means that might be some complicated issues invovled, which means more reports, which means dealing with parents and centre... this is the part which makes my work challenging.. and I dun like it because it can be very troublesome, it can drag on and on.. but at the same time I LOVE it too! because I get to extend my helping hand, and I may even get to talk to children and interact with them (if the nature of feedback requires me to do so...). And talking to them, chattin with them, is just soooooooo fun~~ and relaxing and happy! that's the part that I look forward to everytime. This is the part which makes my visit less tiring and more exciting! :)

Even now when I'm writing this entry, I recall incidents when I spoke to the children and how fun it was.. I recall there was this time when 2 girls 'fight' to sit on my lap while toking to me.. I recall when a little girl suddenly pulled my hand and told me 'you are very pretty'.. I recall when a little took a toy apple and brought over to me and told me 'apple'.. I recall when the shy children smiled at me... all these bring smile to my face right away!

Anyway, I hope that I can cope with my job and I can build up more passion... and hopefully these children can keep me motivated!!! :)

I really do not understand why some ppl HATE children so much...

No comments: