Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weak Like a Jelly

My stomach has not been feeling gd since last Friday. Sat got worse. Tummy ache was on and off and I couldn't stand straight. Sunday was a bit better and then got worse in the evening.

Monday went to see doc and stayed home to rest. Doc said it was stomach flu. And coz of that, I missed one of the training. :( I wanted to go for that training coz it's on early childhood, sumthing tat I like and once wanted to take part time dip on...

Anyway Tue I went back to work and then tummy pain like siao in the evening after dinner. Went to see doc at night.. Gosh.. doc biz was sooooooo gd. It was like 9+pm and the que number of 76 while my que number was 87! I waited for abt an hr before being able to go into the room finally.

Had Mc todae.. and it was terrible! Morning woke up, run toilet, take med and back to slp. All the way till 12+pm and woke up for 2 soup spoons of porridge and a bit of steam fish. End up wanting to vomit and threw up some water. Went back to slp again till 4pm. Finally managed to eat a bit and dun feel as bad.

And todae I missed another course! :(

But anyway I am finally feeling like a human again.. was like a jelly the whole day... couldnt walk, couldnt talk.. and all I could do was slp slp slp and slp.

Hope I will be ok soon! Long wkend is coming and I have plans! I MUST GET WELL!!!!

No comments: