Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mistaken

After reading my previous entry, I think some of you might have a wrong concept abt my bday present.

Firstly, I'm not getting engaged or married yet.

And secondly,it's not big like u all may think wor.

The bunny only gets to eat 3/100 of a carrot, not 3 carrots.

We wanted to just get a simple one to replace my moonstone one. (simply because the moonstone dropped again and gone missing!!!)

And the one we got is simple, yet quite special. It's a mixture of white and rose gold. And because I do not really like rose gold, (though it is the 'in' thing now..and with the same price I can get more bling bling) so we did not get those pure rose gold. Instead we get this where the rose gold are "hidden" in a way. But it's special. Lub Lub say it's pretty.

There are other designs with more bling bling, of almost the same price. But, I do not really like. I just want a simple one. In fact, I was not even expecting a bling bling one in the first place.

Wanna get my bling bling soon~~~

No comments: