Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Consultation with The Aisle

It has been a long time since I last posted sumthing.. that is because I have no idea what to post and there is nuthing that I realy wanna post abt it.. until today!

We went for our first consultation with The Aisle.. :)

I din noe that I will need to try some of the gowns today! I tot we will just chit chat with the designer Eddie. But who noes.. Eddie told us that I will be trying a few gowns to let me have a feel of them.. but I need not confirm any yet..

Desiree helped me with the changing of gowns.. and so paiseh la.. though we are both ladies but still feel weird to be naked in frt of her.. haha

Tried the first gown and when I looked at myself in the mirror.. omg.. I couldnt believe it! I dunno how to describe my feeling then.. it was shocked, surprised, happy etc etc... I have nv expected myself to look like tat... haha.. well I think ALL girls look pretty in wedding gowns... :D

And then I looked at my dear.. his expression was priceless... hehe... I guess he was as surprised as I was.. :)

Tried a few more and I love almost all of them!

Gonna try summore next time we meet them again for fitting and confirmation.. :)

1 comment:

Ming Fung said...

Well, u should continue to blog. Your children will read and learn more about you and their parent's story. It can be something valuable to them. A gift that goes beyond the ring.