Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, May 02, 2010

4 Days MC

I was on 4 days MC from Tue to Friday.

On Tue morning, I wasnt feeling very well.. migraine and giddiness. Went to see the doc in the morning and had one day mc.

My situation got worse as time passed. Couldnt eat anything. Just feel like vomitting. And by evening, I was suffering. Suddenly, I couldnt control my limbs at all. My hands and legs and whole body, from toes up till the eyes, were numb. My fingers were all closed up and I was not able to open up my hands! I was dammmmnnnn scared la.... I tot sumthing was going to happen to me... I couldnt control but kept crying. And I think I scared my mum and my brothers too. :x As I couldnt walk, my mum had no choice but to call for home doc, who arrived at 7+pm. He said that I was having hyperventilation. He gave me a jab which stopped me from puking and asked me to rest. He then gave me MC for Wed and Thur. Lubby rushed down to see me and I was happy to see him. Sumhow I felt a little better.

On Wed, my migraine didnt seem to get any better. Giddiness, severe headache and vomitting feeling still got stuck with me. I was bed ridden for the 2nd day and couldnt do anything. Just by walking to toilet could make me feel damn sick. Lubby took half day leave and accompany me. As my headache didnt go away and even got worse, my mum brought me to see the doc again, who then changed another type of med for me.

On Thursday, the pain was STILL there. I still couldnt eat much, I still felt like my head was going to explode! I really couldnt take it anymore and my mum brought me to the doc AGAIN and doc gave me a jab to stop the pain. And then MC for Friday. Thursday night lubby came to see me and whenever I saw him I would feel a bit better.

On Friday, I was recovering. FINALLY. I could walk ard the hse a little. Started talking to mum a little more. Started to eat more. And headache LESS but still there. By dinner time, I was pretty ok and could still 'say' my dear as complained by him.

Though these 2 days I am still recovering and dun feel that good but at least Im no longer suffering. I started going out yst and it was not easy. I couldnt adapt to the moving objects, people, lights and glaring sun. However, todae I'm much better already.

The past 4 days were the worse time in my life. I have never been on MC for such a long period and I felt very bad for worrying my loved ones. I just hope that migraine will leave me and wun bother me. Anyway I think I will consult chinese doc for my migraine. Anyone has any chi doc to recommend? esp for arcupuncture?

1 comment:

muzi said...

oh dear...u must hv been in a lot of turmoil.. im glad u r on yr way to recovery~~ !! :)